P.S.S.Educational Development Society
|P.S.S.Educational Development Society||
Joined Jul 1 2014
Erragudur=518442, pamulapadu-mandal ,kurnool-dist, a.p.
ACADEMY OF UNIVERSAL GLOBAL PEACE
The International Organisation for Animal Protection - OIPA in India
PSSEducational Development Society is a voluntary, non – profit, rural developmentorganization, committed for the empowerment and emancipation of women,children, aged and needy rural masses. PSS Educational Development societylongstanding desire is to support the under privileged and disadvantagedmembers of the society. Awareness and education bring empowerment andempowerment leads to sustainability.
It is a charityorganization which supports country women to reach economic independence. Womenget training in manufacturing paper toys and clay products. This happened in alarge common space. The major twin objectives of the society are to empower therural women through skill training and education, and assist handicapped peopleto lead a sustainable life by giving them a skill to earn a decent income.
1. Educationallyenabled 125 poor pupils by admitting them in government schools.
2. Educated225 child labourers through Non-formal education,
3. Empowered425 women and 150 youth by equipping them through skill training.
4. Treatedthe illness and addressed the common health problems of 15 villages throughperiodical health camps,
5. Constructed25 houses for dwelling, and updated the irrigation facilities of three villagesthrough de-silting the irrigation canals and percolation tanks.
Nature of Employment
Ø SupplementaryEducation Programme for SC/STs
Ø HIV/AIDS Awareness camps
Ø EnvironmentalAwareness camps
Ø Motherand child care programme
Ø SelfHelp Group (SHGs)